Restoration of Shree Sana Kisan Sahakari School Building
In Nepal due to inadequate infrastructure and resources more children are suffering the consequences of child abuse and trafficking. Desperate parents seeking the best for their children unwillingly push them to labour and trafficking in absence of adequate schooling.
Nepal Australia in collaboration with Applied Building Conservation Training (ABCT), believes in making a difference by helping others. Our ongoing project at the Shree Sana KisanSahakari Secondary school is yet another example of what can be achieved to make a difference. Come join us and help to change their lives and rejoice in the smiles. Restore the school to a habitable standard using traditional methods and restoration skills.
A Journey to Explore
- Get a firsthand Experience of Nepali Hospitality
- Birthplace of Gautam Buddha
- Experience the richness of Nepali Cuisines
- Rich Cultural and Ethnic Heritage
- Exciting and picturesque landscape
- Basecamp Trekking and Adventure
- Learn traditional restoration and conservation skills.
- Firsthand experience of tradition and culture
- Cultural tour and sightseeing program
- All meals, accommodation, flights and transport
- Experience the local cuisine by professional Nepali caterers
- Total days: 32 days
Date : AUGUST 2015
- Adventurous trekking to Basecamp